Please join us this Friday March 3rd at 5:30 for our family movie night! Featured movie is Disney’s WALL-E. Please remember to dress warm since the movie will be outdoors.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Kearny Pearson Ford, K-Co Construction, Dr. Gary Dixon Chiroprator, Postal Connection, Everett Gutierrez Realtor, Banner Bank, California Coast Credit Union, Jersey Mikes, Clairemont Chamber of Commerce, Clairemont Education Foundation, CT Times, Clairemont Hills Kiwanis, and Sundown Outdoor Movies
We’ll be raising funds for Toler Elementary where 30% of sales (excluding tax and alcohol)from dine in and TO GO purchases will donated to us. Not including online orders.
Please bring this flyer either printed or displayed on your mobile device.
Boudin SF Blaboa mesa
5407 Balboa Ave
San Diego, CA 92111
Wednesday Februrary 22, 2017
from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Join us This Saturday for Toler’s first annual dance, brought to you by the Toler PTA.
The dance will be fun for the whole family and admission is free!
all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Cotton candy and popcorn will be sold.
This season’s Book Fair will be a fun wilderness adventure full of exciting activities and s’more books.
Come out and support our school from Monday, January 23rd – 27th.
Shopping hours: Before and After school (8:30 – 9:00 and 3:30 – 4:00)
and during our Academic School Night: Jan. 25, 5 – 7:30pm
If you are unable to attend the Fair in person, we invite you to visit our online Book Fair at http://www.scholastic.com/bf/toler
Online Fair is available from Jan.13 – 30 Books are shipped FREE to Toler for pick-up.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair! Remember, all purchases benefit the Toler library, our classrooms, and our school.
for more info and to volunteer at our book fair Click Here
How it works – a new way to energize our school!
Save Energy and Earn Money for our School:
Energy Troopers encourages people to cut back on energy usage during certain peak periods, reducing carbon emissions. Your school competes against other schools to see who can have the most enrollments and maximum energy savings. Grand prize is $25,000!
How to enroll – it’s simple:
1. Visit http://www.energytroopers.org and click on Enroll Today (You need to be an SDG&E or SCE customer).
2. Choose the school you are fundraising for.
3. Select your utility and enter your utility account information.
4. Sign off on the utility form.
5. Provide ways to contact you when the electricity grid needs your help.
How to save energy – anyone can do it:
1. EnergyTroopers will notify you (the day before and/or the morning of) about specific hours when the grid is strained and running polluting power plants.
2. Save energy during these hours however you can (turn off some lights, turn down the A/C, delay running appliances, such as your washer/dryer, dishwasher, pool pumps, etc.).
3. Watch as the more you save, the closer your school gets to winning prizes and the mega award!
Deadline to sign up is December 9, 2016.
Visit http://www.energytroopers.org for more information.
Check out the new Newsletter. Available to view via PDF under the Newsletter tab on the main page.