Being a member of the PTA provides an opportunity to be involved where your child spends his/her day learning and thriving. The time you put in is up to you. You can join the executive board, volunteer to coordinate or help at one of the fun events, spend an evening at home helping prepare supplies for an event, or simply know your membership dues go directly back to the school. It costs $10 per school year for each member to join. Together we can help improve and support our school and kids.
Through PTA memberships and fundraisers throughout the year, the PTA provides:
- Halloween Carnival
- Field trips for each classroom
- Toler morning Trekkers keeping our kids healthy and happy
- Blue folders
- Kindergarten photograph frames, orientation, and graduation refreshments
- Back-to-school night and spaghetti dinner
- Jr. Achievement
- Teacher mini grants
- Equipment for the classrooms such as ceiling fans
- Holiday Spectacular
- Family Movie Nights with free popcorn
- Toler Gardens
- Book fairs
And much more.