eScrip is a FREE fundraising tool that helps schools and nonprofit organizations earn thousands of dollars for much needed programs and activities. eScrip has helped to raise over $420 Million for great causes that you care about!
Founded by Electronic Scrip, Inc., the vision was to establish relationships between commerce and community, and to support education and projects that benefit children. Today, that idea has grown to benefit over 45,000 schools and nonprofits across the United States!
Sign up today, it’s free and easy!
1. Go to http://www.escrip.com/ and sign up for a FREE account, Search for Toler Elementary, Group ID = 6578049
2. Register your Debit and Credit Cards
3. Shop til you drop!! Every time you shop at eScrips merchants Toler gets $$$$
AmazonSmiles is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the same wide selectin of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as Amazon.com. Your lists, cart, and preferences are the same in AmazonSmiles as they are on the amazon.com site. The difference is that when you shop at AmazonSmile (http://smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Toler Elementary when selected as your charitable organization.
To select Toler as your charitable organization,
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com and log in with your Amazon account.
- In the upper left, there is a link for Supporting or go to your account settings where you are given an option to Change your charity.
- Search for and select William P Toler Elementary PTA.
There is no cost to Toler or to you and the shopping experience is identical to Amazon.com.
Box Tops For Education
Clipping the Box Tops from many popular products earns money for Toler Elementary. Every clip is worth 10¢ for Toler. It’s as easy as clip, collect, and drop-off. Box Tops can be dropped off in the office or given to your child’s teacher.
The Toler PTA Box Tops Coordinator collects all the Box Tops and send them in so your school can get cash. Checks are mailed to schools twice a year in December and April. Last year the school collected over $400 in Box Tops.