Home » 2016
Yearly Archives: 2016
How it works – a new way to energize our school!
Save Energy and Earn Money for our School:
Energy Troopers encourages people to cut back on energy usage during certain peak periods, reducing carbon emissions. Your school competes against other schools to see who can have the most enrollments and maximum energy savings. Grand prize is $25,000!
How to enroll – it’s simple:
1. Visit http://www.energytroopers.org and click on Enroll Today (You need to be an SDG&E or SCE customer).
2. Choose the school you are fundraising for.
3. Select your utility and enter your utility account information.
4. Sign off on the utility form.
5. Provide ways to contact you when the electricity grid needs your help.
How to save energy – anyone can do it:
1. EnergyTroopers will notify you (the day before and/or the morning of) about specific hours when the grid is strained and running polluting power plants.
2. Save energy during these hours however you can (turn off some lights, turn down the A/C, delay running appliances, such as your washer/dryer, dishwasher, pool pumps, etc.).
3. Watch as the more you save, the closer your school gets to winning prizes and the mega award!
Deadline to sign up is December 9, 2016.
Visit http://www.energytroopers.org for more information.
Check out the new Newsletter. Available to view via PDF under the Newsletter tab on the main page.
Please support come out and support our school, have fun, and enjoy some awesome pizza at Mountain Mikes, Clairemont Drive on November 10th. Come in anytime between 11am-9pm and mention you would like support Toler Elementary, carry out or dine in! Tell your friends and family too!
See you in costume at the Toler Halloween Carnival. This Saturday 10/29 from 4-7pm. Lots of fun carnival games, silent auctions, and food. Bring your neighbors, relatives, and friends!
Chili’s is hosting our October Restaurant event! Join us for the Chili’s give back event on Tuesday October 18th or Wednesday 19th anytime between 11AM and 10PM. Stop by for lunch or dinner. Have a fun meal out and support Toler Elementary PTA.
Bring in the event flyer to your server in order for 15% of your purchase to be donated to Toler. Click here to download the flyer.
See you at Chili’s!
Please take look at our new newsletter! See Newsletter tab on the menu bar above.
Clubs Choice Fundraising makes it easy to send online links to family and friends in support of your child’s fundraising efforts. See link for e-flyer below and use the link on the flyer to create an account and set up your child’s fundraising page, you can keep track of invite emails sent, items sold and enter you child in a raffle for a trip to Disneyland.